Please Click on Your Area of Interest below to get a more in-depth look at the laws that are important to you and your case:
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Fraud
- Wrongful Death
If you have any specific questions about a civil claim do not hesitate to contact experienced attorneys in Central Florida, Orlando, Metrowest (32835). Call Smith & Eulo today for your FREE CONSULTATION. 407-930-8912
Civil Laws are laws designed to help protect people in a non-criminal system. In other words, when a person violates civil laws they can be responsible for monetary payments and damages (Click here for a more in depth discussion about what Civil Laws are). Call a Personal Injury Lawyer in Orlando at the Smith & Eulo Law Firm to discuss Orlando Civil Laws and your Civil Laws Case. Orlando Civil Laws can be complex and nuanced. Therefore, it is important to consult with an attorney who will see your Civil case through, from the beginning until the end. Orlando Civil Laws can range from an injury, such as a slip and fall accident at the local supermarket to a medical malpractice case, to even something such as a contract dispute. When you think you were wronged or injured in some way, and it was the result of another person’s fraudulent conduct, another person’s negligent conduct, or simply another person’s behavior you may be eligible to recover monetary damages as a result of their behavior. Consider some of the ways you can recover money in a civil lawsuit:
- Personal Injury- relates to injuries you suffered because of another’s negligence or intentional misconduct.
- Medical Malpractice- relates to injury or death suffered because of a doctor’s negligence or intentional misconduct.
- Real Estate- relates to various real estate disputes and the monetary loss suffered because of another’s actions.
- Contract Dispute- relates to loss suffered because of the failure to carry out a contract, the failure to abide by a contract, or the failure to recognize a contract in some material way.
- Auto Accidents- auto accident where you or your loved ones suffer physical or monetary damages because of the negligent conduct or intentional conduct of a fellow driver.
- PIP- Personal Injury Protection.
- General Negligence- If you suffered any general loss (money or otherwise) because of the negligent conduct of another person then you may be able to recover under a general negligence theory.
- Intentional Misconduct- Intentional act that harms you monetarily or physically.
- Wrongful Arrest- A police officer arrests you wrongfully and you suffer damages because of that loss.
- Civil Rights Violations- Basic Civil Right Violations. Call to find out whether your violation qualifies.
If you believe that your claim falls under one of these Civil Laws mentioned or if you believe that you were wronged in some significant way, suffering monetary or physical damage, then you can call the Smith & Eulo Law Firm for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Ask to talk to an Orlando Civil Law Attorney
We will sit down with you and give you a FREE case analysis and talk to you about how to proceed in the case. Give us a call now at 407-930-8912.