Criminal Defense Florida
Criminal Defense Florida. Talk to a Lawyer today about your case. 407-930-8912. www.SmithandEulo.com
- Criminal Defense Florida- What Happens After a Criminal Arrest?
- First Appearance: After a person is arrested they go to a first appearance. At their first appearance the primary two questions are: 1. Is there probable cause, and 2. What is the bond?
- Arraignment: The arraignment is a simple proceeding that can be waived by your criminal defense lawyer. At the arraignment you enter a plea of guilty or not guilty.
- Pretrial (PTC): Pretrial is the event that occurs after arraignment and before trial. At pretrial your attorney will tell the judge whether the case is going to be a plea or whether the case is going to be a trial. In some instances where the defense attorney is not prepared for trial the attorney will ask for a continuance. The judge will either grant or deny the motion to continue. if the motion is granted then the case will be reset for another pretrial another month or two down the road. If the continuance is denied, then the judge will set the case for trial.
- Trial: This is the end of the journey. Trial usually takes at least a few months to get to, and it’s not uncommon to see cases making it to trial after a year or two, or even more.
- Why Hire A Firm like the Smith & Eulo Law Firm for Criminal Defense Florida?
- Experienced Representation: The Smith & Eulo Law Firm has handled thousands of cases. Extensive Trial Experience. The Smith & Eulo Firm has a long list of favorable outcomes, including many case dismissals. When your life is on the line and you are looking for Criminal Defense Florida, you need quality representation in your corner. You can’t afford not to contact a quality law firm with proven results.
- Award-Winning Legal Representation for Criminal Defense Florida: Top-Attorney Rated on Avvo, Legal Elite featured in the Orlando Style Magazine, Nominated for the Top 40 under 40, Lead Counsel Rated, Top 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by American Instate of DUI/DWI Attorneys.
Criminal Defense Florida. Call today 407-930-8912.