Orlando Best Criminal Defense Lawyers: What should I do if I get arrested?
Getting arrested for a crime can be a scary and life-changing experience. If you are ever faced with the reality of being placed under arraest, here are a list of useful tips that will help you. These are tips from Orlando Best Criminal Defense Lawyers that will help you to protect your rights and lessen the stress of an arrest:
- Do not make any statements or answer any questions from law enforcement about the facts of your case without an attorney present – The biggest mistake that people make when they are arrested is that they talk too much. Many people make statements or answer questions from law enforcement that wind up severely hurting their case and killing any chances at a solid defense at trial. Make sure you consult with an attorney before making any statements or answering any questions from law enforcement. At the end of the day, your decision to talk or remain silent may make the difference between you having a good case or a bad case.
- Make sure you start the process of getting your bond taken care of – If you are arrested, you will likely have a bond on your case. You will either have to post the bond in cash or through a bondsman, and you will not be able to get out of jail until that bond is posted. Make sure you have someone who you trust get together the money to bond you out, or go to a bondsman who can quickly post the bond on your behalf. The quicker you get this process done, the quicker you will get out of jail.
- Start the process of obtaining a lawyer – It is never too early to start thinking about obtaining a lawyer to represent you after you have been arrested. Hiring one of Orlando Best Criminal Defense Lawyers can help to protect your rights, lessen the stress of dealing with a criminal case, and ensure that you get the best possible resolution for your case.
- Contact Orlando Best Criminal Defense Attorneys today!
- Here at the Smith & Eulo Law Firm, we have Orlando Best Criminal Defense Lawyers ready and able to protect your rights and fight your case the right way. We have handled thousands of cases throughout Central Florida, including Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Orlando, Volusia, Polk, Lake, and many other counties. Smith & Eulo Law Firm is your path to justice. Call us today at (407) 930-8912.
Orlando Best Criminal Defense Lawyers: Tips when you are arrested
- Give our office a call to discuss your case today at 407-930-8912 or visit us on the web at www.smithandeulo.com