Orlando Criminal Defense Counsel – Categories of Offenses
- What are the different categories of criminal offenses in Florida? All of the criminal offenses that exist in the State of Florida can basically be broken down into 5 main categories. These categories are weapons crimes, sex crimes, drug crimes, domestic violence crimes, and property crimes. If you have been arrested or charged with these crimes, you need good Orlando Criminal Defense Counsel to represent you.
- Weapons Crimes: Weapons crimes include Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon, Aggravated Assault with a Firearm or Deadly Weapon, Aggravated Battery with a Firearm or Deadly Weapon, Robbery with a Firearm or Deadly Weapon, Carrying a Concealed Weapon, Carjacking, and many other offenses.
- Sex Crimes: Sex crimes include such charges as Lewd and Lascivious Molestation, Sexual Battery, Sexual Activity with a Minor, and many other charges.
- Drug Crimes: Drug crimes include offenses such as Possession of Cannabis, Sale of Cocaine, Trafficking in Heroin, Delivery of Cannabis
- Domestic Violence Crimes: Domestic violence charges can include Domestic Violence Battery, Domestic Violence Strangulation, Violation of Domestic Injunction, and other related offenses.
- Property Crimes: Property crimes include Trespass, Burglary of Conveyance, Burglary of a Dwelling, and other related offenses.
If you have been arrested or charged with any of the above or related offenses, give us a call at 407-930-8912. We have experienced Orlando Criminal Defense Counsel ready to help you navigate through the often complex criminal justice system, and fight to get you the best possible outcome on your case. You can also visit us online at our website www.SmithandEulo.com