Temporary Work Visas— visit, study, or work in the United States?

Temporary Work Visas, Visa Attorneys, Immigrations Lawyers in Orlando, Best Immigration Attorney 32811

Individuals choose to immigrate to the United States for various reasons. Seeking to reunite family, seeking a new job opportunity, seeking medical attention from the United States physician (mainly if the treatments are not available in other Countries), or to explore the option of an American education.

When you are seeking to immigrate to the United States, the legal process can be very frustrating and complex. To come to the United States lawfully as a nonimmigrant to work temporarily, your prospective employer generally should file a nonimmigrant petition on your behalf with USCIS.

The most common type of temporary, or nonimmigrant visas to visit the United States are, B-1 and B-2 Visa and the Visa Waiver Program. An individual may study in the United States using F-1, M-1 and J-1 temporary visas, and the most common types of temporary visas to work in the United States include E, H, L, O, and P visas.

There are various types of visas for various situations. Work-based visas and Family-based visas are a couple to name. On the alternate, if you may be facing removal or deportation, which can be very frightening, it is imperative that you consult with an attorney about your options.

The Smith and Eulo Law Firm can help you with any of your immigration issues and will be there throughout the process with you. Call us at 407-930-8912 to schedule a free consultation.