Orlando Criminal Defense, Civil, & DUI
BRIEF SYNOPSIS OF EACH LAW OR LEGAL ISSUE BELOW: Below you will find a brief synopsis (i.e. a brief one-to-two sentence description) of what each of these things are, provided by our Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers, DUI Lawyers, and Civil Lawyers. However, If you need a more in-depth explanation please click the links above and you will be brought to a screen with the actual crime or legal issue. Inside is the statute and an explanation of what the crime or civil litigation issue is. Our Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers and Civil Litigation Attorneys will provide an in-depth discussion of what that issue is, including possible criminal defenses, civil defenses, causes of action in civil cases, or arguing points in a civil court. If you cannot find what you are looking for in our material, here is a link to the Florida Statutes, provided for your convenience. Or if you need an even further explanation do not hesitate to call our Law Firm, Smith & Eulo, for a FREE CONSULTATION and talk to one of our Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers, Civil Lawyers, Personal Injury Lawyers, Traffic Lawyers, or DUI Lawyers. (407) 930-8912.
Orlando Criminal Defense: Below is a list of some of the crimes that our Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers handle. Please click the links above for a more comprehensive explanation of what the crime is, what is needed to prove the crime, what the statute says, and what the possible defenses are. However below, our Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers give you a brief one-to-two-sentence description of what each of these crimes are.
- Assault: Assault is the crime that says you put another individual in imminent fear of a harmful or unwanted touched. Example, you threw a punch at someone and missed.
- Battery: Battery is the crime that says you actually touched another individual in a harmful or unwanted way. Example, you punch someone.
- Murder: Murder is straight forward, your intentional actions caused someone else to die. Example, you shot someone.
- Burglary: Burglary is entering a house, a car, a business, fenced property with the intent to commit an unlawful action.
- Robbery: Robbery is taking money, an item, or something that doesn’t belong to you from someone else’s person. Example, you run up grab a person’s purse, rip the purse off their shoulder, and run off with the purse.
- Theft: Taking something that doesn’t belong to you with the intent to deprive that person of said item (notice that Robbery requires a certain force element whereas theft does not, often times there is a fine line between theft and robbery). Example, you take a pack of gum off shelf and walk out of store with it without paying.
- Drug Crimes: This is a vast area of law and simply cannot be explained in two sentenced. In essence drug crimes range from possessing drugs, possessing drugs with the intent to sell, to selling drugs, to buying drugs, to trafficking drugs, to manufacturing drugs. Each drug crime has many different elements.
- Domestic Violence: Violent crimes against your family (spouse, brother, sister, children, parents). Example, you punch your wife in the face.
Orlando Civil Litigation: Below is a list of some of the civil litigation claims that our law firm handles with a brief description of the issue from our Civil Litigation Attorneys. Note that Civil Law Attorneys deal with Civil Courts and exclusively monetary legal remedies; whereas Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers protect their clients from criminal punishments such as jail or probation. In Terms of Orlando Civil Cases, our Law Firm accept both clients who were wronged in a civil action or those who are being accused of wrongdoing in a civil action (i.e. you can be the plaintiff or the Defendant). For example, if you are being sued for any of the following, we can defend the case in civil court for you. If you are wronged or injured we can file the case for you against the wrongful party. We also offer mediation and loss recovery plans in an attempt to recover damages before actually filing suit. That option can help keep your costs lower.
- Personal Injury: Someone is injured because of the fault of another, either intentionally or negligently.
- Wrongful Death: Someone died because of the fault of another.
- Real Estate Disputes: There are monetary damages resulting from a real-estate dispute.
- Civil Litigation: Any civil issue that results in a loss of money or possessions because of the fault of another.
- Auto Accidents: Injury, loss of a vehicle, damages to vehicle because of the fault of another.
- More: Civil Cases are vast, they cover a lot of unique areas of the law, ranging from telemarketing, to death, to wrongful arrest, to police brutality. If you feel like you have been wronged by someone and suffered some injury (monetary, embarrassment, emotional distress, etc) not discussed here please feel free to give us a call for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your case and see if we can help you recover. Smith & Eulo Law Firm, 7065 Westpointe Blvd, Suite 322, Orlando, FL 32835. (407) 930-8912.
Orlando DUI or Traffic Offenses Below is a list of some of the traffic crimes that our Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers handle. Please click the links above for a more comprehensive explanation of what the crime is, what is needed to prove the crime, what the statute says, and what the possible defenses are. However below, our Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers give you a brief one-to-two-sentence description of what each of these crimes are.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI): Operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of a drug or alcohol.
- Driving with a Suspended License (DWLS): Operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, when driver knows it’s suspended.
- Driving with No Valid Driver’s License (NVDL): Operating a motor vehicle and the driver doesn’t have a valid driver’s license.
As always, if you have questions for your
Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers, DUI Lawyers, or Civil Lawyers
Call the Smith & Eulo Law Firm for a FREE CONSULTATION. Call now, 407-930-8912.