Early Termination of Probation
Interested in Termination of Your Probation?
- If you have completed a good portion of your probation (preferably half) and have zero outstanding court debts and have no conditions of probation outstanding, then you may be a good candidate for early termination of probation.
- It’s important to know what conditions you were required to do and what conditions you have completed.
- Talk to a criminal defense lawyer in Orlando to see if he believes your case qualifies for early termination of probation.
- If it does, then that lawyer can file a motion for Early Termination of Probation.
- Once that motion is filed, the lawyer will then contact the JA (judicial assistant) and set up a hearing time on your motion.
- Your lawyer will likely talk to the State Attorney prior to the hearing to see if they have an objection to early termination of probation.
- If all conditions of probation are satisfied, then it’s unlikely the State will object to an early termination.
- Most lawyers will handle “early termination of probation” matters for a reasonable monetary amount.
- If in doubt about your rights, and interested in terminating your probation, call the Smith & Eulo Law Firm. 407-930-8912
Early Termination of Probation at an Affordable Rate.
Call Smith & Eulo today. 407-930-8912 (www.SmithandEulo.com)