Smith & Eulo Legal Scholarship
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
We are happy to announce the first annual Smith & Eulo legal scholarship! We’re offering a $2,500 scholarship to one current or prospective law student. This scholarship will be for the fall 2020 academic semester.
You must be a legal US resident, and either a current (1) law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or (2) undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university who has applied to or will apply to law school. If you already have a full academic scholarship, you are not eligible.
You must provide proof of enrollment. Please attach a digital copy of any official correspondence with your school. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter from admissions department confirming deposit
- Official enrollment form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
- Please send your applications by email to Cknackmuhs@smithandeulo.com
- Subject line: Scholarship Application
- State your full name, phone number, mailing address
- Attach proof of enrollment (as explained above)
- In 400 to 600 words, tell us what you plan to do with your law degree and how society will benefit