The Smith & Eulo Law Firm has been part of the Florida community since 2015, founded by Darryl Smith, Esq. and Ken Eulo, Esq with the purpose of bringing quality legal representation with a client-centered focus.
The Smith & Eulo Law Firm is headquartered in Orlando, FL with satellite offices in Tampa, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Sanford, Ocala, Kissimmee, Daytona Beach, and Lakeland. As one the fastest growing law firms in the state of Florida, it is in constant expansion.
We are looking to grow the team to join an extremely talented pool of Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation professionals. Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Check out the available jobs below and apply today!
Attorney Position at Smith & Eulo Law Firm
The Smith & Eulo Law Firm is looking for an energetic, go-getter, Attorney to join an amazing team of successful, caring, and compassionate Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation Attorneys. The Smith & Eulo Law Firm is headquartered in Orlando, FL with satellite offices in Tampa, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Sanford, Ocala, Kissimmee, Daytona Beach, Lakeland, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and continuing to expand. Established in 2015 by Darryl Smith, ESQ and Ken Eulo, ESQ with the vision to bring quality legal representation with a client-centered focus. Join us!
- Interview witnesses
- Perform legal research
- Visit clients in custody
- Attend court hearings
- File motions
- Examine the crime scene
- Accrue additional evidence in support of a case’s argument against the prosecution’s charges
- Gather expert witnesses to testify in court
- Work on several cases at the time
- Be willing to attend community service events
- Other duties as assigned
Must Have Qualifications:
- Must hold a Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited Law School
- Florida Bar licensed
- 1 to 2 years of experience (preferably at the State Attorney or The Public Defender’s Office)
- Must be a team player
- felony experience
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to travel by car across the state
- Be willing to be on-call on some weekends
- Be a great communicator
- High integrity
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Graduated from top 100 Law School
- Bilingual Spanish/English
Smith & Eulo is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Apply today!