Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers
Confused? Overwhelmed? Don’t have Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers to talk to about your Criminal case? Call us now for your FREE CONSULTATION. 407-930-8912.
- Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers, Ken Eulo and Darryl Smith, founded the Smith & Eulo Law Firm with the hope of providing experienced legal representation at reasonable prices.
- Litigation and Trial Experience: The Smith & Eulo Law Firm has lawyers with litigation and trial experience. Our attorneys have litigated thousands of cases.
- Orlando Lawyers to Defend your Rights: Remember that no matter how bad your situation looks, you always have rights and that you should speak with a lawyer immediately to help preserve those rights. Call the Smith & Eulo Law Firm at (407) 930-8912 or visit our Metrowest Orlando office at 32 North Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32811.
- Multiple Practice Areas: Smith & Eulo Law Firm has experienced Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers, Civil Litigation Attorneys, Traffic Attorneys, and DUI Defense Lawyers.
- Innocent Until Proven Guilty: No matter how confusing it may seem, remember that you have options, and simply being charged with a crime does not mean you are guilty or that you will wind up with a criminal record. Hire an Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer from the very beginning to help preserve your rights, protect your dignity, and fight the case from beginning to end.
- Know the difference: An experienced Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer will help you understand the difference between a maximum sentence and a realistic outcome for YOUR CASE. Don’t jump to conclusions about your case. Ask a trained Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer who can help you feel more at ease about your situation and offer appropriate guidance going forward.
- You Have Rights: In fact, a criminal arrest by a police officer DOES NOT mean that formal charges have even been filed. Further, it DOES MEAN that a judge has even found probable cause for an arrest. Also, the moment that you are arrested, a lawyer will appear on your behalf at your first appearance by calling Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer. Therefore, the lawyer can argue for a lack of probable cause, can produce mitigation, and argue for non-monetary release. Simply sitting back and seeing what happens is not an option. Talk to your Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers today (407)930-8912.
- Hire a Lawyer to Fight for You: Remember, at the moment when you are arrested, suffer a personal injury, or your rights have been violated, remember that you have rights, and you must take action to preserve those rights. The first step of any process is immediately calling an attorney in your area and in your field (e.g. an Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers, a Seminole County Personal Injury Lawyer).
- Consider your rights: In Criminal Cases, Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers will tell you these rights: you have the right to remain silent and the right to legal representation. In a PIP case you must seek medical attention within 14 days in order for PIP benefits to be paid (Click here for more information on PIP Laws). In Civil Defense Cases, you must respond to a complaint in a timely manner or else default judgment can be entered against you. Click here to see more of your rights.
- Acting Quickly: The best time to call a lawyer is immediately after you are arrested or injured, so you can protect your rights and avoid making any mistakes that may jeopardize you obtaining justice within the system. Calling a lawyer does not make you look guilty or weak. It is the smart decision in any case. Call Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers today.
Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers (407) 930-8912
Attorneys with experience:
Civil Litigation Attorneys
Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyers
DUI Lawyers Orlando
Car Accident Lawyer Orlando