H1B Visa Information –Immigration Lawyers Orlando

h1b visa information, immigration attorneys, immigration lawyer 32811

The H1B visa is for foreign workers who wish to be employed by a United States employer. Under the H1B Specialty Occupation rules you must have a 4-year college degree or its equivalent. A specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge along with at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, such as, architecture, engineering, mathematics, social sciences, medical and health, business, and many others.

If you do not already have a 4-year degree, general H1B rules require 3-years experience as being comparable to one year of college – but the experience must have some correlation to the degree or field of study required for the job you are seeking.

How long is it valid?

The term for a H1B visa is valid for 3 years’ renewal for up to 6 years. It can be longer when 1 year (365  days) or more have passed since the filing for any application for labor certification, Form ETA 750, that is required or used by the alien to obtain status as an EB immigrant, or 1 year or more have passed since the filing of an EB immigrant petition.

Currently the law limits to 65,000 alien who may be issued a visa or otherwise provided H1B status. However, take note, the quota does not apply to renewals and certain other applicants. If you need help with preparing and filing your visa, please contact the Smith and Eulo Law Firm at 407-930-8912 or email us at SmithandEulo@gmail.com. We can assist you whether you live in the United States or any Country around the world.