Offenses listed in Section 907.041, Florida Statutes
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Battery
- Illegal use of explosives
- Child abuse or Aggravated Child Abuse
- Abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult, or aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult
- Aircraft piracy
- Sexual Battery
- Lewd, lascivious, or indecent assault or act upon or in the presence of a child under the age of 16 years
- Sexual activity with a child, who is 12 years of age or older but less than 18 years of age, by or at solicitation of a person in familial or custodial authority
- Burglary of a dwelling
- Stalking and Aggravated Stalking
- Act of Domestic Violence as defined in Section 741.28 F.S.
- Home-invasion Robbery
- Act of Terrorism as defined by Section 775.30 F.S.
- Manufacturing any substances in violation of chapter 893
- Attempting or conspiring to commit any of the above crimes
- Human Trafficking
Section 393.135, F.S.
Sexual misconduct with developmentally disabled person and related offenses
Section 394.4593, F.S.
Sexual misconduct with mental health patient and related offenses
Section 787.025, F.S.
Luring or enticing a child
Chapter 794, F.S.
Sexual Battery and related offenses
Former Section 796.03, F.S.
Procuring person under 18 for prostitution
Section 800.04, F.S.
Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age
Section 810.14, F.S.
Section 817.034, F.S.
Florida Communication Fraud Act
(Scheme to Defraud or Organized Fraud, as used in Section 817.034(d), F.S.)
Section 825.1025, F.S.
Lewd or lascivious offense upon or in presence of elderly person or disabled person
Section 827.071, F.S.
Sexual performance by a child
Chapter 839, F.S.
Offenses By Public Officers and Employees.
Section 847.0133, F.S.
Showing, selling, etc., obscene literature to minor
Section 847.0135, F.S.
Section 847.0145, F.S.
Selling or buying of minors
Section 893.135, F.S.
Trafficking in controlled substances
Section 916.1075, F.S.
Sexual misconduct with mentally deficient or mentally ill defendant and related offenses
A violation of any offense qualify for registration as a sexual predator under Section 775.21 or for registration as a sexual offender under Section 943.0435, F.S.